Real reviews by real people...
Have you ever read one-star reviews online? Its one of our favourite things to do while travelling. We recently looked at what people were saying about the 7 Wonders of The World, and had to make a small series to illustrate (or animate) the results….. enojy!
“It’s the Alright Wall of China”
GREAT WALL OF CHINA.
- “If bricks are your thing you may or may not enjoy this (I didn’t).”
- “best to avoid, if you can, TOO BIG.”
- “It’s long but so is the M6, and that goes on for miles. At least you can drive on that and it does the job.
- “Too long, I didn’t even bother – Back in my days the walls where more beautiful and they didn’t have to be so tall.”
- “Impressive… BUT TOTALLY FAKE. you don’t have to be an expert in architecture to see that it’s a total replica.”
- “I DID NOT LIKE IT. It was very pretty though.”
- “It’s not a Great Wall, it’s an alright wall. It’s the Alright Wall of China”